The National Geographic Channel-Washington, DC
Join the National Geographic Channel! Our growing network seeks a dynamic Paralegal. Based in our Washington, DC headquarters, you will work in the Business and Legal Affairs department assisting with various legal documents. The Paralegal will work with internal groups and the Fox IP department to coordinate all title clearances and collaborate with our third party clients to draft and negotiate agreements.
- Draft amendments to production agreements.
- Negotiate and draft third party services agreements.
- Review program legal binders and rights requests.
- Work with Production Management Department to resolve issues pertaining to outstanding or defective materials in the legal binders.
- Remove unauthorized content from the internet, as requested by NGC business units.
- Coordinate the clearance of Channel trademarks by working with NGC Programming and Fox IP departments.
- Work with NGC attorneys on an as-needed-basis, regarding the drafting and review of various other agreements.
- 2 years ago - save job