Position: We are seeking a talented, professional and motivated paralegal to provide assistance with various legal assignments. Under the direction of our attorney the paralegal is responsible for providing assistance in preparing legal documentation, researching necessary information and compiling data for various reports. The ideal candidate will have excellent attention to detail, a positive attitude and takes initiative.
• Performs legal research and compiles data from references
• Prepare drafts of contracts involving leases, purchases, sales, insurance and related matters
• Conducts fact investigations
• Draft correspondence either electronically or hard-copy
• Create, update and maintain file system
• Other tasks as needed
What You Need (but not limited to):
• Prior experience in a paralegal role
• Excellence in operations of office machinery such as copiers, facsimiles, all-in-ones, etc.
• Positive, professional attitude and willingness to help
• Formal training from a college or university offering accredited courses in paralegal context
• Self-motivated and works well independently
OtterBox - 2 years ago
Otter Products' products keep your precious electronic devices safe and dry. The company, which goes by OtterBox, makes about 170...