Provident Bank is seeking an experienced real estate paralegal for an opportunity at our Iselin, NJ offices.
Provide support to in-house counsel in connection with contract reviews and monitoring, real estate lease reviews and monitoring and litigation management.
MAJOR JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
• Performing contract administration support by developing and maintaining procedures for the approval and tracking of key vendor contracts; formulating key provisions for inclusion in vendor contracts; reviewing vendor contracts to ensure inclusion of key provisions.
• Assisting in the review of real estate leases and developing and maintaining procedures for tracking real estate leases, and preparing lease summaries with key dates and contract provisions.
• Providing litigation oversight support, including developing and maintaining files, assisting outside counsel with discovery responses and document production, and preparing quarterly litigation reports.
• Providing support as needed with SEC disclosure documents and filings.
• Performs other related duties.
SKILLS A ND TRAINING
Detail oriented, self-motivated and analytical.
Effective oral and written communication and organizational skills.
Strong Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint skills.
Minimum of two years of college; four years preferred or paralegal certificate and/or degree .
2 to 4 years Paralegal experience in the areas of contract/lease administration and litigation.
LICENSES AND/OR CERTIFICATES
Paralegal certificate and/or degree
Work is mainly performed in a normal office environment. Noise levels usually are moderate.
The hazards are only those present in a normal office setting.
This job description may not be all inclusive. Employees are expected to perform other duties as assigned and directed by management. Job descriptions and duties may be modified when deemed appropriate by management.
Equal Opportunity Employer
The Provident Bank of New Jersey - 21 months ago