This position will be responsible for managing defensive litigation matters for U.S. Bancorp and/or any of its subsidiaries. Duties include identifying and advising the internal business lines, dispute resolution, reviewing and analyzing various types of legal process served on the Bank, negotiating settlements and participating in mediations or trials. Candidates should have 5-7 years of commercial litigation experience, strong communication skills and good organizational skills.
Your Career is Here.
- Bachelor's degree or Paralegal/Legal Assistant Certificate from an accredited program
- Five to seven years of experience in legal documentation activities
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Well-developed ability to perform research and analysis
- Advanced knowledge of legal and regulatory issues
- Ability to work independently, completing thorough analysis of potential litigious cases
U.S. Bank - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
U.S. Bancorp (NYSE: USB) is a diversified financial services holding company and parent company of U.S. Bank, the nation's fifth largest...