The comScore legal team is seeking a paralegal with experience in a wide range of corporate legal responsibilities, with international experience a significant plus.
JOB TITLE: PARALEGAL
REPORTS TO: GENERAL COUNSEL
Responsibilities include assisting the legal department in managing “the business” of legal. Range of responsibilities include management of domestic and international corporate documentation and registration requirements, supporting corporate governance requirements, and serving as liaison for a variety of other legal department responsibilities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- managing corporate entity structure – including serving as liaison with international commercial teams and local counsel;
- managing international lease activities;
- providing support for SEC filings and corporate governance matters (including proxy, D&O questionnaires, maintaining corporate minute books);
- serving as liaison with outside counsel, human resources department, and employees on immigration matters;
- assist legal department in expense management (budgeting, forecasting, tracking purchase orders, etc.); and
- assisting in developing policies and procedures, and streamlining processes for managing international legal and corporate matters.
- 3-4 years relevant experience in an in-house or law firm team
- Experience with corporate transactions / SEC filings
- Experience in project management and streamlining / managing processes
- International experience is a big plus
- Ability to work well with a large number of stakeholders
- Self-starter with an orientation towards problem solving
- Pragmatic, business focused approach, with an ability to balance business goals and commercial realities with legal risks
- Excellent writing and communications skills
- And of course, good sense of humor with an enthusiasm for new challenges
comScore, Inc. (NASDAQ: SCOR) is a global leader in digital measurement and analytics, delivering insights on web, mobile and TV consumer behavior that enable clients to maximize the value of their digital investments.
Through its Audience Analytics, Advertising Analytics, and Enterprise Analytics product suites, comScore provides its clients with a variety of on-demand software, real-time analytics and custom solutions to succeed in a multi-platform world. The proprietary comScore Census Network™ (CCN) leverages a world-class technology infrastructure to capture trillions of digital interactions a month and power big data analytics on a global scale for its more than 2,000 clients, which include leading companies such as AOL, Baidu, BBC, Best Buy, Carat, Deutsche Bank, ESPN, France Telecom, Financial Times, Fox, LinkedIn, Microsoft, MediaCorp, Nestle, Starcom, Terra Networks, Universal McCann, Verizon, ViaMichelin and Yahoo!.
comScore - 12 months ago