Req ID: 8343
Job Title: Paramedic - Tier 2
Department: 008100 - Medical Transportation
Location: Forest Lake
Facility: Ambulance Service Center
Employment Type: Full-Time (Regular)
Scheduled Hours/pp: 80
Variable Shift Start-End Time?: Yes
Weekend Requirement: Weekends As Needed
Call Requirement: None
Union Code: Non Contract
- Minnesota EMT-P Certification
- Valid State Class D driver's license
- PALS preferred
- ATLS or BTLS preferred
- Air Care paramedic must be nationally registered and/or have dual certification in Minnesota and Wisconsin.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Previous ambulance experience preferred.
- Previous advanced life support experience preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to organize, problem solve, make decisions during emergency situations and work independently.
- Possess or quickly acquire knowledge of the street and highway system within the service area.
- Successfully completed paramedic training program from an accredited institution required.
- AS degree preferred.