Req ID: 8922
Job Title: Paramedic - Tier 2
Department: 008100 - Medical Transportation
Facility: Ambulance Service Center
Employment Type: Casual-On-Call
Scheduled Hours/pp: 0
Variable Shift Start-End Time?: Yes
Weekend Requirement: Weekends As Needed
Call Requirement: On Premise Call
Union Code: Non Contract - NM
• Minnesota EMT-P Certification
• Valid State Class D driver's license
• PALS preferred
• ATLS or BTLS preferred
• Air Care paramedic must be nationally registered and/or have dual certification in Minnesota and Wisconsin.
• Previous ambulance experience preferred.
• Previous advanced life support experience preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Demonstrated ability to organize, problem solve, make decisions during emergency situations and work independently.
• Possess or quickly acquire knowledge of the street and highway system within the service area.
• Successfully completed paramedic training program from an accredited institution required.
• AS degree preferred.
Job Description: Provides advanced life support care to the sick and injured and safely transports patients of all ages to a medical facility. In addition, the paramedic assists with other services and events as directed by North Memorial Ambulance Service.
North Memorial Health Care - 7 months ago