This position is responsible for responding to routine and emergency requests to provide efficient and immediate assessment, treatment and transportation of ill, critically ill and injured patients in various setting within the scope of training under a physician medical control authority.
• High school graduate or equivalent
• Must be at least 21 years old in order to meet Ridgeview’s insurability requirements
• Current State of Minnesota Paramedic certification
• Current AHA BLS and ACLS certification
• Valid MN driver’s license and meets Ridgeview’s insurability requirements
• Accessibility via phone
• Demonstrated map reading skills
• Ability to employ discretion and confidentiality in sensitive areas
• Demonstrates leadership abilities and accountability for personal, professional, ethical and legal standards.
• Ability to respond appropriately to unpredictable situations and diverse patient populations
• Ability to communicate in the English language for effective written and verbal correspondence in order to complete job functions
Ridgeview Medical Center - 17 months ago