MV Transportation Needs
Primarily work on the road, providing passenger transportation
- Long periods of sitting, assisting passengers on and off vehicles
- Loading, unloading and securing wheelchairs, and ability to lift 50 pounds
- Ensure safe and clean vehicle
- Diffuse difficult situations and maintain order onboard vehicle
- Attendance according to local policy
- Professional appearance and demeanor
Class C CDL and Passenger endorsement. (Obtain your CDL and P endorsement permit and we will provide paid training for the driving test.) Previous professional driving experience preferred Safe driving record and clean criminal history.
• Paid training • Starting pay $10.50 an hour
• Full time and part time • Year round work!
Job News - 10 months ago