Effective and Nurturing Parenting Time Associates provide individual and group counseling and education, on an "as-needed" basis, in one or more of the Agencys parenting and family life education programs, including Parenting Time (access and visitation), TransParenting, RollerCoasters, Breakthrough Parenting Education Classes, Parenting Connections, and Partnership Co-Parenting.
- Provide individual counseling and case management. Manage a caseload.
- Facilitate psycho-educational and therapeutic groups.
- Teach curriculum-based educational seminars lasting 1 4 hours.
- Quality Control and Compliance Documentation/ case and group notes, and reports.
- Advocate for the child, remaining impartial to parental differences.
- Masters degree in social work, counseling or marriage and family therapy or related field.
- Licensed in the state of Georgia - preferred
- Child, adolescent, family, and/or parenting service experience.
- One year of training, adult education and/or group facilitation experience.
- Excellent Microsoft skills word, powerpoint and excel. Publisher skills a plus.
- Outstanding public speaking skills, writing and organizational skills.
- Training/ Curriculum development experience
- Previous supervisory experience desired
- Able to commit for a minimum of 3 months
- Available weekends and/or evenings, at least 3 times per week.
- Able to attend training and orientation.
- Computer literate
Families First provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, age, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship status, disability or any other legally protected status. We prohibit discrimination in decisions concerning recruitment, hiring, compensation, benefits, training, termination, promotions, or any other condition of employment or career development.
If you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation to complete any part of the application process, are limited in ability, or unable to access or use the online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact our Helpline at 404-853-2876 or email email@example.com for assistance.
Families First is an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to Affirmative Action and Workforce Diversity.
Families First participates in E-Verify.
Families First could not provide medical care, dental care and family support for our clientswithout significant support from the community...