Responsible for the supervision of work activities of valet staff on assigned shift to ensure prompt, efficient and courteous service in the acceptance of retrieval of vehicles
- Ensures the performance of assigned tasks in a safe and timely manner.
- Provides on-the-job training for newly assigned team members.
- Assigns work duties for shift.
- Complies with all departmental and company rules, regulations, policies, procedures and internal controls.
- Ability to follow and give oral and written instructions.
- Reports unusual problems to manager.
- Attends periodic meetings and trainings sessions.
- Ability to perform moderate lifting of at least 25 lbs.
- Ability to stand, walk, stoop, bend, reach and stretch and physically fit.
- Ability to visually view work area and assigned tasks.
- Ability to communicate in English (orally and in writing).
- Must have two years experience in Parking Operations.
- Must be a team player
- Must have a valid NY State Drivers License.
- Minimum of 18 years old and be able to obtain appropriate license pursuant to NY State Lottery regulations.
Empire City Casino - 13 months ago