Candidates must be able to read, speak, and understand English and must possess a valid New York State motor vehicle operator’s license.
The duties that the incumbent of the vacancy will be expected to perform.
Responsible for an assigned parking area and to collect parking fees, provide information to the public, assure that users are authorized to park in specific areas and responsible for the security of the assigned area; may be required to direct traffic. May be required to perform lot maintenance including shoveling snow, pulling weeds, lawn mowing, raking, salting staircases and sidewalks by hand, painting, etc.
Additional comments regarding the vacancy.
• Ability to deal with people and remain courteous and helpful, even in difficult situations
• Ability to stand and/or walk for long periods of time as required
• Ability to operate small equipment including lawnmowers, weed eaters, snow blowers, etc.
• Ability to bend and lift up to 70 lbs.
• May be exposed to all types of weather conditions for long periods of time including extreme heat and cold, wind, rain, snow, ice, etc.