Valid Drivers License
Bachelor’s degree in business or finance. Master’s degree is preferred.
Prior experience in parking office, business office or managing multiple task projects.
• Excellent Spreadsheet skills
• Ability to balance multiple priorities
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Business administration skills
All CHOP employees who work in a patient building or who provide patient care are required to receive an annual influenza vaccine unless they are granted a medical or religious exemption.
• Child Abuse Clearances
• FBI Fingerprint Clearance
• Drug Screening
Under the direction of the Manager of Parking and Transportation the Parking Specialist will collect, review and report on daily statistical parking data, correct errors that are identified and make recommendations for improvement in the parking operations. The Parking Specialist will also provide backup support to the Manager for daily interactions with staff and families for parking questions, issuance of cards and other parking related concerns, as needed.
1. Collects and report on daily parking revenue data and reconciliation.
2. Monitors and reports on all parking subscriptions and utilization for all CHOP owned and leased parking areas.
3. Maintains parking waiting lists and make recommendations for issuance of parking for subscribers on the list based on utilization statistics.
4. Assists with Rreview of all parking invoices for accuracy and processes invoices for payment.
5. Manages billing processing for parkers who are not on payroll deduction and ensures collection for billed parkers. Escalates non-payment issues to the Manager and Assistant Director.
6. Reviews and investigates identified exceptions included on a report that compares information in the system used to track employee access to specific parking lots (T-2) to Lawson, which is used for payroll deductions. This procedure will be performed bi-weekly in conjunction with the payroll cycle.
7. Responsible for maintaining, updating and distributing all necessary reports related to parking and will perform data queries and analysis of data for operational and strategic decisions, as requested.
8. Reviews tax calculations for accuracy.
9. Maintains a list of individuals receiving courtesy parking and reviews for accuracy each month. Ensures that email records are kept as to why individuals are given courtesy parking by Senior Administration.
10. Ensures that the courtesy list is reviewed for appropriateness once a year by Senior Administration and maintains email records of approval by Senior Administration.
11. Maintains a master list of all parking, transportation and security related contracts and alerts the Director and Assistant Director three months prior to the expiration date of any contract.
12. Reviews the daily report for rejected credit card payments due to cancelled cards or insufficient funds and deactivates parking for those individuals who do not make payment in a reasonable period of time.
13. Provide backup support for the daily interactions with staff and families for parking questions and issuance of parking cards, as needed.
Children's Hospital Philadelphia - 19 months ago