Part Time Administrative Assistant
Perform administrative and office support activities for 100% LIHTC Apartment Community.
- Customer service functions to existing residents, prospective residents and the general public.
- Collecting Rents
- Processing invoices
- LIHTC file processing and annual re-certifications
- Renewing leases
- Assist in leasing Apartments
- Effective fulfillment of all related administrative requirements.
- Must be able to work independently
- Must have STRONG organizational and administrative skills.
- Be a real go getter with ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Enjoy dealing with a variety of people and personality types.
- Must have intermediate level of Microsoft Office Package (word & excel).
- Have a positive attitude and enjoy the challenge of learning new systems
- Be flexible working 28 hours per week, (Monday-Friday)
- Some Tax Credit experience; LIHTC certified a bonus
Founded in 1971, WinnCompanies is a nationally recognized owner, developer and manager of real estate. Our company is over three thousand employees strong, with a presence in 23 states.
We emphasize innovative thinking, value each employee as an individual and offer the chance to share in our dedication to quality and drive for excellence.
WinnCompanies is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and encourages diversity within the workplace. We are incredibly diverse with 47% of our workforce comprising of women or minorities. Here, you'll enjoy an excellent salary and benefits package in addition to strong career potential in a progressive and growing company.
We offer competitive Health, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance benefits; in addition to a generous 401(k) plan that includes a 100% vested employer match upon hire.
WinnCompanies is a Drug Free Workplace.
Learn more about us at, www.winnco.com