Must have the ability to organize and direct hot and cold line staff.
Directly supervise hot line staff. Assist (when necessary) in cold line production
Directly responsible for hot food quality and consistency
Answers to Executive Sous Chef and Executive Chef
Responsible for writing hot side prep lists day before is needed and turning them in to Executive Sous Chef
Work in conjunction with Garde Manger Chef
Compile and turn in to Executive Sous Chef order lists for hot side food items (as scheduled)
Hot box organization (hot plate counts, plate cover counts, number of boxes and proper labeling of hot boxes before items leave the kitchen)
Proper garnish for buffet or plate service
Performs related duties as assigned by Executive Chef.
- 2-3 years as a Banquet or Sous Chef in a Convention Center or hotel environment preferred.
- Florida food managers certificate
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule (days, nights and weekends)
- Able to work standing up for extended time periods
- Good communication skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent and Culinary Diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to lift 50lbs.
EMAIL: email@example.com or fax resume to 954-765-5984
SMG is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
SMG World - 16 months ago
copy to clipboard