It is our people that make us a great company. We are people-people with great respect for each other and a commitment to customer service excellence. The Company embraces diversity with an inclusive, team-oriented work environment. We believe that our work life should be fun and draw energy from each others inspiration, success and commitment.
For over 75 years the Alfred Angelo family has been dressing brides and their bridal parties in the world's most recognized name in bridal wear. Our gowns are available throughout the world including over 1500 independent stores across North America and our 57 company-owned boutiques in Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Florida, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, New Mexico, New York, Nevada, Oklahoma, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas,Virginia and Washington.
If you are excited about helping our customers find the dress of their dreams, we look forward to learning about your customer-oriented experience in retail and your "passion for wedding fashion."
bride and to set come back appointments
- Helping brides select their bridal gown
- Helping bridesmaids with their dresses
- Informing customers about alterations
- Selling all other accessories
- Daily customer calls to continue building the relationship with the
- Customer Service driven
- Sales motivated
- Attention to detail
- Must be a good communicator with excellent follow up skills
- Must be able to work Weekends!
- Commission motivated
- High energy, friendly and out-going
- Spanish speaking is a plus
- Professional appearance
- Reliable transportation
- Organized with good phone skills
- Good customer service skills
- Maintain company selling standards
- Medical and Dental Insurance,
- 401k Plan,
- Paid Vacation,
- Sick Days
- Employee Discounts.
ZipRecruiter - 7 months ago