Medical Diagnostic Laboratories LLC (MDL) is a member of the Genesis Biotechnology Group (GBG). GBG is a consortium of entities and institutes, in the fields of molecular biology, medicinal chemistry and biotechnology. Our mission is to improve the patient's quality of life by linking basic science and the development of diagnostic and pre-clinical treatments. We provide clinical laboratory services through a CLIA certified clinical laboratory with multiple state licensing. The laboratory specializes in state of the art; automated DNA based molecular analysis of a variety of chronic and infectious diseases. Our GBG members are also engaged in research and development of complex genetic tests, screening for potential drugs and drug targets, clinical trials and other research and academic collaborations.
The Genesis Biotechnology Group has openings for a Part Time Call Center Generalist located in Hamilton, NJ.
- Answer all incoming calls
- Perform all inbound call center functions and handle inquiries from patients, clients, and sales force members including but not limited to:
- Result inquiries
- Schedule pickups FedEx, Sherute courier, and regional courier
- Place supply orders
- Account leads
- Assist with questions regarding accounts
- Phlebotomy appointments
- Answer all FAQs via script
- Screen calls accordingly, identify the nature of the issue/inquiry, and if necessary escalate and transfer to the appropriate department or party.
- Perform data entry as backup if needed
- The Call Center Generalist will perform these and all other duties, as assigned by the Administration Management team.
- High School graduate or equivalent
- One year related work experience, preferable in sales and marketing, technical, customer service, or operations support capacity.
- Well developed ability to multi-task and prioritize, strong organizational skills and detail orientation are of the highest importance.
- Energetic, motivated and possess high integrity.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and public speaking skills.
- Must demonstrate sound judgment and decision making ability.
- Computer proficiency in MS office, Excel, e-mail and internet functions.
Visit us at http://www.mdlab.com
- Competitive Salary
- Limited Medical Benefit
- Short Term Disability
- Voluntary Policies (Accident, Hospital Indemnity, Critical Illness & Supplemental STD)
- Legal Plan & Identity Theft Protection
- 401(k) Plan
- Business Casual Environment
- Credit Union
Medical Diagnostic Laboratories, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- 21 months ago - save job