, with over 3,700 employees and management contracts in 32 cities in North America, is one of North America’s largest parking operators.
is a growing parking management company with a diverse workforce and an environment that fosters both personal and career growth. Our goal is to continue to develop and expand both our Company and our people.
At Impark, successful people are those individuals who believe, as we do, that people make the difference when it comes to customer service and innovation.
- Greet every guest with a friendly, helpful and courteous attitude and smile.
- Responsible for calculating all ticket fees and accurately charging each customer for the calculated fees.
- Report concerns, problems, and questions to a member of the Minneapolis Management Team.
- Arrive to work on time and report to your scheduled work location in a timely manner.
- Adhere to all client specific policies and procedures as well as Impark’s Employee Handbook policies and procedures.
- Foster a positive and friendly atmosphere while at work.
- Represent Impark and yourself in a courteous and professional manner.
- Complete all Impark paperwork/documents accurately and neatly.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Pay Rate: $8.50/hour
- 1 year of previous cashier experience
- Displays a great customer service attitude with proven track record
- Ability to work independently and in a team and meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Take pride in their work with a high level of integrity
- Problem solving skills and organizational skills
- Ability to calculate fees and transact financial exchanges
- Excellent math skills
- High School Diploma or GED
- Able and willing to work any shift for the On-Call position
Position: Part Time/On- Call (no set schedule as needed)
To be considered a candidate you must include a resume, failure to include a resume with your application will eliminate you from being considered for this position.
*Equal Opportunity Employer*
Impark - 11 months ago