Job Id: 173677
Nearest Major Market: IA - All Locations
At Motion Industries, our Clerical Staff are key members of our team. They provide the highest levels of customer service by providing assistance with administrative and accounting duties. Most Clerical Staff are long tenured employees who enjoy and value opportunities to support the branches and locations they serve.
- Good customer service and communication skills
- Reliable, organized, detailed and focused
- Ability to multitask and manage time well
- Bookkeeping background preferred
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Accounts Payable: Assists with all clerical functions of Accounts Payable; processes expense, freight and inventory invoices; may include bringing 3 Way Match exceptions to Branch Operations Manager's attention
- Collections: Uses system tools to identify accounts that need to be contacted to collect past due payments; may perform collections calls to customers with invoices past due; tracks collection status in system
- Billing: Handles customer billing, including sorting, stuffing envelopes and mailing customers invoices; enters credits as approved
- Reviews routine reports to identify open orders to assets with order expediting
- Prepares cash sales deposit in accordance with company policy
- Answers incoming calls and directs caller to appropriate person
- Opens and distributes incoming mail
- Maintains filing for Branch
- May handle customer returns
- May perform data entry for receiving
- Ensure customer service requirements are met.
Motion Industries (a subsidiary of Genuine Parts Company) serves the industrial marketplace with MRO (Maintenance, Repair, and Operation) replacement parts and services through a network of 500 locations across North America, Canada and Mexico. Customers have access to over 4.1 million parts from Motion's extensive line of authorized brands in Bearings, Mechanical Power Transmission, Electrical and Industrial Automation, Hydraulic and Industrial Hose, Hydraulic and Pneumatic Components, Industrial Supplies, and Material Handling.
Beyond parts, Motion Industries provides hands-on-services that are critical to the smooth operation of our customers' facilities. We are at the forefront of e-business and technology in our industry and we have our own training institute.
As an industry leader, Motion focuses on customer needs, empowers its employees, and invests in inventory and process efficiencies that benefit its customers. Our people, products and processes make Motion Industries one of the most valued industrial distributors around.
Motion Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/H.
Genuine Parts Company - 2 years ago
Power transmission products may not be on anyone's Christmas list, but Santa's workshop couldn't groove without the parts...