is a business processing and technology services provider for the Annuity and Life Insurance Industry. We were formed out of Security Benefit Corporation, a successful, national provider of retirement plans and services. se² is a licensed, Third Party Administrator (TPA) whose core focus is enhancing business process outsourcing (BPO) through next-generation, fast and flexible solutions custom tailored to the needs of life and annuity carriers. We work closely with our clients to meet their needs. se²’s technology platform has received national recognition by Dalbar for our service delivery and competency, and by leading technology organizations such as Forrester, Microsoft, and CIO Magazine for our technological advancements.
The Part Time Client Service Specialist will be responsible for primarily processing of information/requests, researching and analyzing problems to determine accurate and prompt resolution of any errors/issues that arise, and relaying necessary information to the customers, reps or Client by both verbal and written communication.
The hours will be Monday through Friday, 3:30pm to 7:00pm.
· Process customer, rep information and meet business needs
· Research and analysis of issues, problems, providing problem resolution
· Relationship building with customers, reps and Clients providing information and acting as a resource
· College education preferred but not required
· Experience providing customer service and/or processing support to reps, customers and/or other clients----phone, call center experience helpful
· Work history which demonstrates personal growth and potential for advancement
Send This Job to a Friend
Security Benefit Web - 30+ days ago