Part Time Court Monitor Project Specialist 013-13
$10 per hour - 19 hours per week
Founded by a mother whose daughter was killed by a drunk driver, Mothers Against Drunk Driving® (MADD) is the nation’s largest nonprofit working to protect families from drunk driving and underage drinking. With the help of those who want a safer future, MADD’s Campaign to Eliminate Drunk Driving® will end this danger on America’s roads. PowerTalk 21® is the national day for parents to talk with their kids about alcohol, using the proven strategies of Power of Parents™ to reduce the risk of underage drinking. And as one of the largest victim services organizations in the U.S., MADD also supports drunk and drugged driving victims and survivors at no charge, serving one person every eight minutes through local MADD victim advocates and at 1-877-MADD-HELP. Learn more at www.madd.org or by calling 1-877-ASK-MADD.
The MADD Rockford, Illinois office is currently seeking candidates for the position of Court Monitor Project Specialist 013-13.
Responsible for the overall collection/reporting of case data to MADD’s National Court Monitoring Program Manager. Responsible for building/maintaining volunteer court monitor program.
ESSENTIAL POSITION FUNCTIONS:
1. Build/maintain a solid volunteer base
2. Recruit/oversee/train/support volunteer court monitors for proper data collection.
3. Collect/compile/report data on a monthly basis to the National Court Monitoring Program Manager.
4. Build coalitions with local agencies/entities.
5. Regular communications with National Court Monitoring Manager.
6. Other duties as assigned
1. Bachelor’s degree with 2-4 years equivalent professional experience; Legal background preferred
2. Solid understanding of court system, courtroom procedures and familiarity with laws
3. Excellent written and oral communication skills
4. Solid organizational skills
5. Ability to work independently
6. Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
7. Effective networking ability
8. Must be able to travel and maintain a flexible schedule.
Interested Candidates should forward resumes to the following email address: email@example.com
MADD offers a competitive salary and exceptional benefits + business casual environment.
“An Interested Party will be considered an applicant only after the individual has complied with the application process and has indicated the specific position for which they are applying.”
MADD is an equal opportunity employer.
MADD - 17 months ago