For more than 125 years, the Chubb Group of Insurance Companies has been delivering exceptional property and casualty insurance products and services to businesses and individuals around the world.
Today, we are the 11th largest property and casualty insurer in the United States and have a worldwide network of some 120 offices in 27 countries staffed by 10,400 employees. The Chubb Corporation reported $48 billion in assets and $13.2 billion in revenues in 2008. According to Fortune magazine, Chubb is the 203rd largest U.S.-based corporation. The magazine also includes Chubb in its list of "America's Most Admired Companies." Forbes listed Chubb as one of America's 400 Best Big Companies.
Chubb has maintained its reputation and financial stability with underwriting expertise, unparalleled customer service, unique industry-specific specialization and a deep respect for all of our employees.
Currently, Chubb is seeking a part time Customer Service Representative, located at the Western Claim Service Center in Phoenix, AZ.
This is a 15 hours per week part-time position. Individual must be flexible with work hours. Schedule is 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. M-F with occasional Saturday schedules.
As a Customer Service Representative, you are accountable for:
• Courteously and promptly answering all calls received in the Service Center from insurers, claimants, agents and any other parties. Gathering the necessary information in a timely manner needed for processing.
• Accurately entering the first notice of loss information, identifying those claims that require immediate adjuster or supervisor attention
• Responding to status and inquiry calls from customers regarding policy and coverage information within authority - appropriately transferring calls to correct departments when needed
• Performing data entry of faxes to include most lines of business and loss types
• Actively reporting trends and/or service issues to the management team to ensure service levels to our customers and business partners are being met
• Supporting an environment of continuous improvement by offering ideas and suggestions to improve the service level provided to our customers as well as helping to develop more efficient workflows
• Flexibility with shift schedule and availability to work some Saturdays, holidays and overtime when needed
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Ability to accept feedback in a positive manner and utilize feedback for personal development
• Strong PC navigation skills, including knowledge of Windows operating environment and internet
• Strong communication skills - ability to effectively interact with all levels of internal and external business partners
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong customer service and telephone skills
• Demonstrates ability to meet or exceed established ACD Performance Measures
• Effectively work in a team environment
Education and Experience
•Prior call center experience preferred
•Customer Service Experience
Chubb Group - 14 months ago