Job ID: 6516
In a consumer-driven healthcare environment where patient satisfaction is essential we help healthcare providers not only stay on top but also go beyond what their patients expect. We answer more than 150,000 unique calls per day. This call volume requires our staff to be highly skilled to interact with patients as seamlessly as possible.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer urgent and non-urgent phone calls from patients and take messages to relay to healthcare clients. Must take detailed, critical, pertinent and relevant patient information to help expedite the providers response time to the patient.
- Make outbound telephone calls by contacting patients for a variety of patient outreach efforts such as scheduling an appointment, wellness programs, satisfaction surveys, overdue mammograms, and immunization compliance.
- Enter patient information into customized computer system for client records.
- May be called upon to provide detailed information to clients regarding a call with a patient.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read, write and comprehend the English language (or Spanish language, if applying as Spanish speaking coordinator/representative); the ability to effectively document and present information both in one-on-one and / or small group situations to management, customers, clients and other employees of the organization.
- Data entry skills
- Bi-lingual Spanish a plus
Monster - 15 months ago
Bubble, bubble, toil and trouble, Stericycle treats medical rubble. A leading medical and pharmaceutical waste management company,...