The purpose of this position is to provide general support for agency activities and services. This is accomplished by processing requests for services, processing the mail, processing payments, and reviewing images, and other data entry, non-customer interactions as needed. Other duties include completing related projects as assigned.
- Assists in the processing of new accounts by taking information, assisting with account changes, and fulfilling requests. Processing will not typically include direct interfacing with customers.
- Provides general clerical support by providing general or specific information; processing requests for services, researching information, compiling information, and maintaining general office records. Data entry such as processing payments, toll tag fulfillments and all related clerical work.
- Sort, count, batch and deliver mail and internal documents to appropriate parties. Run internal departmental errands.
- Send and receive faxes and subsequent processing, organizing files and other miscellaneous responsibilities.
- Assist with ordering, organizing and the regular inventory of all supplies, internal as well as 3 rd parties.
- Review, update, and/or correct variance images through the ICRS.
- Tag Inventory Management consisting of checking in, cleaning, recycling, data entry into TIMMS system, third party replenishment for tags and supplies, and shipping of tags to be refurbished to our third party vendor.
- High School Diploma or equivelant
- Previous Customer Service experience in any capacity
- Basic computer knowledge
- Ability to multi-task and pay close attention to details
- Ability to pass CSS I Survey & Data Entry Assessment
North Texas Tollway Authority - 2 years ago
The North Texas Tollway Authority (NTTA) operates a toll system consisting of about 90 miles of roadway. Facilities include the Dallas North...