Brief Job Summary: Responsible for loading and unloading route trucks and keeping an accurate inventory on each truck. Clean out empty boxes, stales and trash from trucks. Drive Route trucks to dock. Loads, unloads, and moves materials within or near plant, or work site, performing any combination of the essential job functions.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Reads work order or follows oral instructions to ascertain materials or containers to be moved.
2. Loads and unloads materials onto or from pallets, trays, racks, and shelves by hand.
3. Loads materials into vehicles appropriately to prevent shifting or damage in transit.
4. Conveys materials from storage or work sites to designated area.
5. Counts, weighs, and records number of units of materials moved or handled on daily production sheet. Ensure freezer is neat and orderly.
6. Ensure freezer remains cold temperatures of 22 degrees and lower
7. Conduct cycle inventory counts.
8. Ensure freezer doors remain closed when not in use
9. Ensure strip curtains remain down while loading vehicles.
10. May be required to run specials as needed.
11. Performs other duties as needed.
Essential Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
Must posses valid driver's license and 21 years of age or older, lift 30 lbs., squat, bend, lift and work in freezer warehouse, excellent math skills.
Working conditions are normal for a temperature controlled environment and outdoor work.
Mon-Fri 4:30 pm until complete.
$10.50 per hour
We are an equal opportunity employer