The Fitness Center Supervisor is a part-time, exempt, twelve-month, professional member of the Student Life staff, reporting to the Director of the Fitness Center.
Handles facility operational issues
Takes the lead role in medical and non medical emergencies
Performs rounding the building throughout shift
Responsible for new prospective membership sales and current membership issues
Addresses customer inquiries and complaints
Compiles and submits daily reports to facility coordinators and director.
- Degree preferred. At least two (2) years customer service preferably within health and fitness environment.
- Possesses general knowledge and skills on PC to include MS word, excel, outlook or equivalent. Must be able to type 30 wpm.
- Have exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- CPR/AED certified. First Aid certified preferred but not required.
- Good organizational skills.
- Performs duties with accountability, competency, innovation, collaboration, compassion and respect to create the best possible outcomes with exceptional customer service.
- Work hours vary with weekday hours set for evening and alternating weekends.
- Exhibit an active Christian faith.