This position is responsible for carrying out the maintenance processes of the community, focusing on the upkeep of community grounds. The Groundskeeper provides positive impressions of the community to existing and prospective residents in order to enhance and maintain excellent curb appeal.
- Follow and maintain the exterior preventative maintenance programs established within the company.
- Review daily work order priorities with the Maintenance Technician Supervisor at the beginning of each day.
- Physically walk and inspect community on a daily basis to remove all trash and debris.
- Waters landscaping as directed by the Maintenance Technician Supervisor.
- Assist Maintenance Technician Supervisor in maintaining a clean and safe work shop and with make-ready duties of vacant units prior to move-ins.
- Perform routine maintenance tasks (e.g., landscaping, checking lighting, window repairs).
- Observe the condition of the community and immediately report actions to correct unsafe conditions.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Responsible for the care, maintenance and inventory of all supplies and equipment owned by the property.
BH Management Services Inc. - 18 months ago