Part-Time Hearing Screener
Pediatrix Medical Group, the nation's largest provider of neonatal and maternal-fetal physician services, has an exciting opportunity available for a Hearing Screener.
Individual will be responsible for performing hearing screens on newborn babies. Additional responsibilities include providing educational information and literature to parents, recording results and entering required data into system. Qualified candidates should possess ability to work with minimal supervision and as part of a team, excellent communication skills and sensitivity when handling newborns. Position requires the ability to work weekends and holidays as needed. Training Provided.
• Demonstrates sensitivity when handling infants
• Able to perform data entry
• Accepts direction
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• The ability to work, both, independently and as part of a team
• Possess the ability to effectively prioritize daily tasks and assignments
• Progressive decision making skills
Pediatrix is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Mednax - 12 months ago