Job ID: 3663718
AlliedBarton Security Services is the industry's premier provider of highly trained security personnel to many industries including commercial real estate, higher education, healthcare, residential communities, chemical/petrochemical, government, manufacturing and distribution, financial institutions, and shopping centers. Our more than 50,000 employees and 100 offices across the country service a client base of several thousand which includes approximately 200 Fortune 500 companies nationwide. AlliedBarton is headquartered in Conshohocken, PA, and has been American owned and managed since 1957.
As the first security services company selected as one of Training magazine's Top 125 training companies, AlliedBarton offers on-the-job, web-based, ongoing training programs for all personnel from security officers through executive level management. Our commitment to training includes industry specific programs that are customized for the security challenges in several of the markets we serve.
AlliedBarton's focus on Human Capital Management moves employee growth and satisfaction to the forefront of all company initiatives. By utilizing employee retention programs and promotions from within, AlliedBarton is able to foster a culture of quality security officers and continuous customer satisfaction.
We are currently seeking Part Time Technical Support Specials to join our IT team in our corporate offices in Conshohocken, PA. The Technical Support Specialist will be responsible for providing technical support and training for software and hardware to end-users. This position requires 95% phone support. Additional responsibilities include the following:
* Provide assistance to end-users on software and hardware problems.
* Configure and maintain personal computer hardware including PC's, notebooks, printers, etc.
* Provide training and documentation for AlliedBarton Security Services standard and custom applications.
* Assist with documentation creation for various projects and support FAQ's.
* Maintaining network security, User account creation / Administration.
* Assist network operations in maintaining network connectivity.
* Complete special projects as assigned.
High School training in Computer Science or equivalent experience is required, BS preferred. Prior Customer Service experience preferred.
Certifications are preferred:
Comp TIA A+ certification
MOS (Microsoft Office Specialist)
Any certifications from HDI
Other requirements include:
* Operating Systems: Windows XP, 2007.
* Familiarity with data communications equipment and software.
* Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, Access, Outlook).
* Microsoft Visio/ Project.
* Custom Applications (ERP, CRM).
* Previous help desk experience preferred.
* Must have automobile. Occasional travel is required
* Ability to lift and carry computer equipment to 45 lbs.
AlliedBarton is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
We are the largest American-owned security company in the United States yet we recognize that any one individual can make a real difference. AlliedBarton is known as the most responsive security services provider and strives to provide world-class service. Our environment is entrepreneurial, dynamic and customer-focused. We are industry leaders, determined to serve and secure the people, homes, and businesses of our communities!
Are you daring enough to be a leader who sees challenges as an adventure? Embark upon an exciting career journey while helping us to create our future, determine our destiny, and Dare to be GREAT! We need professionals who want to Grow, take Responsibility, be Empowered, desire Achievement, and experience positive relationships built on Trust! So what are you waiting for?
Be daring, be GREAT, be one of us!
For additional information, please visit our website at www.AlliedBarton.com
Talent Acquisition Specialist
AlliedBarton Security Services
Office: 484.351.1638 | Cell: 484-680-8474
Eight Tower Bridge | Conshohocken, PA 19428
Local Response | National Support
View our digital m~CB-Corpagazine
CareerBuilder - 15 months ago
Better than a blanket, Allied Security Holdings gives customers a sense of security. One of the largest private contract security firms in...