Hub International is looking for a part time Administrative Assistant in our Sunrise, Florida office. This non-exempt role requires an individual who is professional and displays drive, determination, and self-motivation. Hub International, Ltd., the world's eighth largest broker and the top seller of personal lines in North America provides you access to a wealth of resources and are able to offer our clients complete worldwide brokerage services.
- Maintains document flow, handling incoming/outgoing electronic and hard-copy communications (including scanning, faxing, copying, preparing of documents and materials) on behalf of the team or office supported
- Answers all telephone calls and transfers to the appropriate department or individuals, including: taking messages and leaving them on voicemail; and distributing messages left on the overnight line
- Welcomes clientele, potential clients and guests to the office; locates the appropriate individual to assist the visitor; and ensures that all visitors are comfortable and looked after as soon as possible
- Handles all incoming mail and courier deliveries including sorting, opening and stamping
- Maintain and respect highly confidential Company information
- Performs other related duties as required including office equipment maintenance, general housekeeping, and other related duties
- May manage calendars for team supported, requiring interaction with both internal and external individuals to coordinate a variety of complex meetings and events
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
- Respond promptly and professionally to the service needs of our clients, Account Managers and co-workers.
- Provide clerical and technical support to Account Managers for our clients and prospects.
- Complete reports and presentations for management and clients as required
- Strong Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills required
- Must be English/Spanish bilingual
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Commitment to confidentiality and a high degree of integrity and professionalism
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to set and maintain priorities
- Must be able to work normally scheduled hours (20 hours a week) and additional hours when necessary
- HS Diploma/GED required
- At least one year of administrative experience is required
- Insurance experience is strongly preferred
Hub International Limited - 2 years ago
Hub International is an insurance broker that operates more than 340 offices in a decentralized regional hub-and-satellite-office structure....