Responsible and accountable for leasing apartments and providing customer service to ensure maximum occupancy and resident retention.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Lease apartments through telephone sales and apartment tours with prospective residents.
· Follow up and establish rapport with prospective residents and current residents.
· Provide excellent customer service at all times.
· Present apartment community in a professional manner at all times.
·Coordinate move ins and move outs to provide for an enjoyable experience for all residents.
·Manage lease negotiations, assist with resident retention and manage the renewal process.
·Assist in providing and maintaining excellent curb appeal.
·Maintain compliance policies and procedures as set forth from HKP and the Compliance Department.
·Write work order requests, follow up with residents regarding completed work orders and enter information into MRI.
·Assist manager with rent and delinquency collection.
·Assist manager in providing account information to the property supervisor and credit agencies.
· Assist manager with resident relations and enforce all community rules and regulations.
·Supervise all neighborhood committee activities.
· Provide outside marketing and establish rapport with local businesses and community agencies.
· Assist with office organization by filing and maintaining organized resident files.
·Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS
·High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
·No prior experience necessary
·Language Skills - Ability to read, write, speak and interpret basic instructions, simple correspondence and present information one-on-one or in small groups.
· Math Skills - Ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide by 10s and 100s.
·Reasoning Skills - Ability to carry out detailed, but uninvolved written or oral instructions with common sense understanding. Ability to deal with problems that involve few variables in standardized situations.
·Computer Skills - Beginner experience with MS Office.