The Loews Philadelphia Hotel is seeking a Part Time Loss Prevention Agent to join our team. Loews Philadelphia Hotel offers supremely comfortable 581 guest rooms, including 12 suites and 54 concierge club rooms, all of which are luxuriously appointed and are furnished to suit the needs of both families and business travelers. Loews Philadelphia Hotel features 42,000 square feet of versatile conference space. For more information about the Loews Philadelphia Hotel please visit http://www.loewshotels.com/Philadelphia-Hotel.
The Loss Prevention Agent is a key member of the Operations Team and will work closely with the team to deliver superb products and service.
More specifically, responsibilities include:
Responsible for patrolling and monitoring hotel facility to ensure the safety and security of guests and employees and the protection of hotel property and assets. Reports suspicious / unsafe activities or conditions to Security management to obtain direction and assistance.
- Patrol front of house and back of house hotel areas, reporting any safety or security hazards, unacceptable behavior, or suspicious persons to Security management for direction and resolution
- Document all security related issues and assistance provided in appropriate Security reports
- Monitor CCTV cameras, radio communications, and Fire Control Computer
- Log, store, and return lost and found items in accordance with hotel policies
- Enforce hotel rules/regulations in accordance with Employee Manual and hotel policy
- Monitor and ensure employee compliance to hotel key control policies
- Maintain a visitor sign-in/out log and issue temporary passes to visitors/vendors
- Interact with guests in a courteous and professional manner
- Assist in the distribution of employee paychecks as determined by Hotel
- Completely understand and be able to perform hotel emergency procedures
- Know and perform both Security office and patrol procedures as outlined in the Standards of Performance Manual
- Investigate all incidents and submit all daily reports in accordance with the Safety Security Manual
- Assist other hotel employees in applying Blood borne Pathogen Exposure Control policies
- Answer department phone lines in prompt and courteous manner in accordance with all Loews Hotels standards
- Biohazard disposal
- Maintain all Loews Hotel standards
- Able to make decisions on imperfect information. Agile with multi-taking, bias toward action, decisive
- Other duties as assigned
Required Skills & Experience:
-Minimum two years previous Security department experience preferred at a similar quality property.
-Must have excellent communication and guest service skills.
-CPR Certified preferred.
-Knowledge of hotel operations.
-Able to work a flexible schedule that includes weekends and holidays