Sherute, LLC is a multi-disciplined construction management and facilities services company providing professional, efficient, cost effective solutions to small and large business clients. Sherute's clients utilize its professional staff for construction management, landscaping, custodial, maintenance, office services, transportation and courier services and safety management.
We are currently seeking a Part Time Maintenance Generalist to join our growing team. This individual will be joining our team in our Hamilton, NJ office.
- Perform minor plumbing, carpentry, painting, office furniture and general repairs and maintenance.
- Perform minor exterior maintenance activities.
- Assist in maintenance of core building features.
- Coordinate all major repairs with appropriate vendors.
- Replace light bulbs.
- Back-up to Mail/Janitorial/Shipping and Receiving staff.
- Maintain all aspects of Vending Machines, including shopping, filling, repairing as needed.
- Track and report all maintenance activities.
- Ensure work environment is safe and free of clutter.
- Other duties as required.
- High School Diploma
- 3 years hands on general maintenance and/or technical equipment maintenance experience required.
- Computer literate
- Ability to climb ladders, use hand and power tools
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs.
- Competitive Salary
- Limited Medical Benefit
- Short Term Disability
Visit us at http://www.sherute.com/
Sherute is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The Genesis Biotechnology Group is a consortium of vertically integrated corporate entities, which facilitate the overall market...