: Part-Time Merchandiser
To merchandise Utz products from back stock. Ensure that the snack food aisle and all end caps, primary, secondary and seasonal displays are fully merchandised.
· Ensures that all accounts listed in the group folder are serviced.
· Merchandise back stock.
· Responsible for placement and merchandising of authorized products to meet customer satisfaction in every account.
· Maintains the required plan a gram.
· Properly rotates (back to front) all merchandise on every account call and removes from the shelf any outdated unsalable product.
· Stocks sufficient quantities and varieties of product in all stores.
· Gathers all reusable corrugated for pick up.
· Completes and submits all forms as required by company policies.
· Reports problems or situations unable to handle to the District Manager.
· Reports any Route deficiencies found on the route to the District Manager
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES NEEDED:
· Requires a valid driver’s license and proof of auto insurance.
· Requires that the candidate is 19 years or older.
· Requires the ability to serve accounts by lifting, carrying or transporting products through the use of a hand truck, pallet jack or U-boat.
Utz Quality Foods, Inc - 12 months ago