Lawrence Merchandising Services (LMS) is currently seeking a Part-time Merchandiser to service products in local retail stores in the
As a Part-time Merchandiser for Lawrence Merchandising you will have the opportunity to work with some of the nation’s leading brands in many of the best retailers. Our client base is continually growing and as a result you will merchandise products that you know and trust. LMS has ongoing nationwide weekly, monthly, quarterly and as-needed projects. Your main responsibilities would include implementing plan-o-grams, visual merchandising, demonstrating knowledge of our clients’ products, and developing strong relationships with store personnel. The projects you are assigned may also include inventory/ reorders, resets, product cut-ins, audits and more; in an effort to position our clients’ products for maximum sales.
You would be responsible for servicing the
PASEO DEL PUEBLO SUR
and other stores and projects within a 15 mile radius.
*There is no guarantee of hours or specific days. Hours and days are determined on an individual basis based on the needs of the work in that area. We are seeking individuals who are looking for PERMANENT PART-TIME WORK. This position DOES NOT LEAD TO FULL-TIME EMPLOYMENT.
- Ability to follow directions and demonstrate attention to detail
- Provide excellent customer service and develop a professional working relationship with store management, associates and vendors
- Adherence to a 15-mile territory around home; required to take on additional projects as assigned.
Availability to work up to 20 hours per week
(flexible scheduling between 8am & 6pm; M - F)
- Maintain regular contact with Field Service Coordinator through phone, email and online reporting
- Merchandising and/or retail experience preferred
- Ability to stand for up to 5 hours at a time, walk, bend, squat, kneel, stretch, reach above shoulders, frequently lift up to 20 lbs, occasionally lift from 20-50 lbs, fine motor control (hand movements), speech, hearing, sight, ability to read documents with small font sizes (plan-o-grams, inventory forms, etc.), manual dexterity, and touch; with or without reasonable accommodation
- Access to internet, printer and phone (including: functional email address and telephone number)
- Access to a digital camera or phone with a camera with the ability to upload photos to our online reporting system
- Access to a PC or Mac that runs Internet Explorer 6.0 or later OR Mozilla Firefox 2.0 or later
- Access to Adobe Acrobat Reader (or ability to download)
How to Apply
- If interested, you must fill out an application at
to be considered further
- If you are hired and refer a friend and you both continue to work at LMS for 6 months after his/her date of hire, you will receive a $50 bonus!
Top 5 Reasons to Work for LMS
* Be part of an expansive and innovative culture!
* Independent and flexible scheduling!
* Friendly corporate office staff to support you – we are always here and willing to help!
* Employee status that includes bi-weekly payment with the option of Direct Deposit!
* Employee perks to include an employee referral bonus program and a voluntary benefit package to those who qualify!
For more information regarding LMS including company history and employee testimonials, visit us at
Lawrence Merchandising Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Lawrence Merchandising - 12 months ago