As a Part-time Merchandiser for Lawrence Merchandising you will have the opportunity to work with some of the nation’s leading brands in many of the best retailers. Our client base is continually growing and as a result you will merchandise products that you know and trust. LMS has ongoing nationwide weekly, monthly, quarterly and as-needed projects. Your main responsibilities would include implementing plan-o-grams, visual merchandising, demonstrating knowledge of our clients’ products, and developing strong relationships with store personnel. The projects you are assigned may also include inventory/ reorders, resets, product cut-ins, audits and more; in an effort to position our clients’ products for maximum sales.
You would be responsible for servicing the TARGET on 14 TH ST NW in WASHINGTON, DC and other stores and projects within a 15 mile radius.
*There is no guarantee of hours or specific days. Hours and days are determined on an individual basis based on the needs of the work in that area. We are seeking individuals who are looking for PERMANENT PART-TIME WORK. This position DOES NOT LEAD TO FULL-TIME EMPLOYMENT.
- Ability to follow directions and demonstrate attention to detail
- Provide excellent customer service and develop a professional working relationship with store management, associates and vendors
- Adherence to a 15-mile territory around home; required to take on additional projects as assigned.
- Availability to work up to 20 hours per week (flexible scheduling between 8am & 6pm; M - F)
- Maintain regular contact with Field Service Coordinator through phone, email and online reporting
- Merchandising and/or retail experience preferred
- Ability to stand for up to 5 hours at a time, walk, bend, squat, kneel, stretch, reach above shoulders, frequently lift up to 20 lbs, occasionally lift from 20-50 lbs, fine motor control (hand movements), speech, hearing, sight, ability to read documents with small font sizes (plan-o-grams, inventory forms, etc.), manual dexterity, and touch; with or without reasonable accommodation
- Access to internet, printer and phone (including: functional email address and telephone number)
- Access to a digital camera or phone with a camera with the ability to upload photos to our online reporting system
- Access to a PC or Mac that runs Internet Explorer 6.0 or later OR Mozilla Firefox 2.0 or later
- Access to Adobe Acrobat Reader (or ability to download)