To provide an exceptional spa experience that exceeds the expectations of guests. Perform manicures, pedicures, hand and foot massage, and nail repairs.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Greet and welcome guests.
- Provide a professional nail/foot treatment to every guest.
- Follow all procedures and guidelines while administering nail treatments.
- Prepare and maintain treatment area. I.e., prepare nail care equipment, sanitize instruments, ensure products and supplies are available on a daily basis, and complete all tasks necessary for opening and closing.
- Hearing and visual ability to observe and detect signs of emergency situations.
- Must be able to lift, push, and pull a minimum of 25 lbs.
- Must be able to sit up to 4-6 hours per day.
Hcareers.com - 8 months ago