The Part-Time Office Manager- 20 hours per week is responsible for maintaining the daily functioning of the collective workspace.
- Receive mail and other deliveries, arrange shipping pick-ups
- Make periodic rounds of the premises each day to check for cleanliness and functionality
- Maintain staff contact info & current telephone extensions
- Facilitate employee mobile phone needs
- Manage cleaning staff
- Work with outside vendors and building superintendent to keep office well-maintained and to get repairs completed in timely fashion
- Coordinate with trash pickup service to ensure regular pickup of office trash and recyclables
- Manage meeting/scheduling calendars for primary and secondary meeting spaces
- Prepare materials for events, conferences and meetings, as needed
- Assist in coordination of meeting spaces, logistics, etc.
- Provide new hires with office essentials, including office keys, voicemail setup, and office orientation
- Train new and current staff on office protocol, including voicemail and copy machines, as necessary
- Send regular email updates to keep staff informed of office repairs, office closures and other important information
- Update member info, as requested
- Attend meetings, as required
- Assist Operations & Human Resources Director in hiring new staff, implementing new benefits packages, etc.
- Assist Executive Team with scheduling, travel, reimbursements and other duties, as needed
- Plan and oversee special projects, such as office design, as time allows
- Other duties, as required
TMP Worldwide is committed to providing a safe workplace for all employees. It is the policy of TMP Worldwide to conduct a background check for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience;
- 2 two years of previous experience in office management.
- Strong planning and organizational skills;
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills;
- Professional appearance and manner;
- Strong computer skills (MS Word, Excel);
- Ability to negotiate effectively;
- Ability to lift approximately 15-20 lbs;
- Working knowledge of mail processes such as postage machine, Federal Express and UPS a plus
TMP Worldwide is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V
TMP Worldwide Advertising & Communications, LLC (www.tmp.com) is the world’s largest recruitment advertising agency and the only...