Enjoy a challenge?
Looking for flexibility in your schedule?
This may be the job for you!
As a recruiter, youll be responsible for aggressively recruiting, sourcing, screening & referring top candidates to the leadership team in Star Tribunes Fleet Department (located at 800 North 1st Street in Minneapolis). The positions youre recruiting for are part-time CDL Drivers & part-time Driver Trainee ( non-CDL ) positions. You can find out more information www.startribunecompany.com/jobs .
Youll have flexibility in scheduling your days & hours, work an average of 20 hours/week & report directly to the Fleet Departments Operations Manager.
We prefer previous recruiting & screening experience; sourcing skills & social media familiarity a plus; excellent communication & networking skills along with decision making skills; & able to work independently under minimal supervision.
The online application tool we use, SmartRecruiters, is optimized to work with Mozilla Firefox. Other browsers may not give you full functionality.
- You can upload your cover letter, resume and clips using our online tool, which accepts a number of file formats (PDF, JPEG, FIG, DOC, DOCX, TXT and BMP).
- Our system will let you upload up to six files in addition to your cover letter and resume.
- If you have more than six files to submit beyond your resume and cover letter, you should combine some of them.
- None of your files can be larger than 2 MB.
- You can complete your online application in stages by selecting the link marked Continue later at the bottom of each page. That will prompt the system to email you a case-sensitive username and password that you can use to sign in and finish at a later time.
- We wont see your application until you click submit. Once you take that step, you wont be able to alter your application or attach additional documents to it.