CFG HAS AN IMMEDIATE CAREER OPPORTUNITY for a |
Part Time Registered Nurse (RN) working with Adolescents!
This professional will work in the
Residential Program located in Camden, NJ
SUMMARY OF CFG'S RESIDENTIAL PROGRAMS:
CFG Residentials, LLC creates an environment that is supportive and nurturing by providing comprehensive mental health and therapeutic residential treatment to children affected by a broad range of emotional, behavioral and developmental challenges. Our team of highly trained professional staff offers quality care to children and their families through multiple treatment approaches. We are committed to helping children attain their potential for personal growth and success by teaching them to consistently make safe and healthy choices.
- Provides direct and indirect nursing care to meet the psychological, psychosocial and emotional needs of the patient
- utilizes effective communication skills by demonstrating respect, concern and courtesy in all interpersonal relationships
- Uses current knowledge to promote a safe environment for providing health care to patients
- Maintains current professional skills and continues professional growth to enhance the practice of nursing within the program and the image of the organization
- Adheres to personnel policies to enhance the operation of the health care unit
- Maintains required annual licensure and credentialing requirements for the nursing personnel of the program
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with current licensure as a Registered Nurse in the state of New Jersey.
- Must conform to the security standards of the institution where employed.
- Must have experience working with children and/or adolescents.
Please contact Nancy Delapo via email, email@example.com - please reference the position for which you are applying.
CFG Health Network - 6 months ago