Summary of the Position
Maintains positive customer relations through personal sales skills relating to all company products and services. Maintains focus on “Customers Bill of Rights” and the improvement of the Customer Satisfaction Index. Support our customers by providing superior product and service knowledge to aid in their purchasing decision. Take an active role in processing customer from arrival to departure. Should actively participate in all training (corporate and vendors) for associates’ development. Possession of a valid driver’s license is required.
Key (Essential) Responsibilities
- Sell and promote all products and services to retail customers. Communicate with customers by phone or in person to evaluate needs, then provide data to allow customer to make an educated decision.
- Utilize problem-solving skill to correctly diagnose tire and mechanical problems.
- Maintains high levels of interpersonal communication with the entire staff to assure all customers requests are fulfilled.
- Adhere to personal image standards as set by CJ’s.
- Participate in company vendor training programs.
- Assist throughout store facility in all areas of operations and maintenance.
- Ensures that all vehicle information and company documentation supports customers requested service.
Candidates for this job must be able to:
- Prolonged standing and walking
- Lifting up to 50lbs.
- Extended workdays, 10 – 12 hours 2 times a week.
- Ability to handle stressful situations and work in a fast pace environment.
- Ability to read and analyze reports.
Extensive verbal communication required for customer and associate relations.
CJs Tire and Automotive - 16 months ago