Major Role: |
Responsible for the administration of the debit card disputes program and the risk management of fraud. In addition, the position is responsible for the administrative functions for the BSA program under the guidance of the BSA Officer. Finally, the position will serve as back up to other key elements within the department.
- To provide friendly, professional and personal service to all members and employees and support the “I am because we are having fun, working hard, and winning together” culture.
- To demonstrate superior organizational skills, and to provide a task oriented system of completing assignments.
- To prepare the periodic report timely, accurately and professionally.
- To remain current on fraud trends and methods to prevent loss in the plastic card area.
- To maintain a dependable record of attendance and timeliness.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Administration of the BSA Software on a daily basis, support for the BSA Officer regarding the BSA Committee Meetings and other day to day BSA related functions and serves as a voting position within the committee, other administrative support for certain compliance areas as deemed appropriate by the Administration Manager.
- Administration of the Debit Card Disputing process including: managing relationship with members, filing disputes with CO OP, tracking and managing provisional credit, and filing bond claims. Supporting other fraud related functions such as answering subpoenas, interfacing with law enforcement, etc.
- Supporting the Completion of the Risk Management/Compliance and Audit Plan. Responsibilities include; periodic audits, support Compliance initiatives, and back?up other key components within the department.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Six months to two years of similar or related experience.
- A two?year degree college degree or completion of a specialized course of study at a business or trade school are preferred.
- Courtesy, tact, and diplomacy are essential elements of the job. Work involves personal contact with others inside and/or outside the organization, generally regarding routine matters for purposes of giving or obtaining information which may require some discussion.
- 15 months ago - save job