This position will be scheduled approximately 20 hours per week and is at our Schererville Sales Center located at 450 W Lincoln Highway, Schererville, IN 46375.
The Teller is responsible for exceeding the expectations of the client while conducting a variety of financial transactions within approved guidelines, as established by the Bank.
The Teller will welcome every established, new or potential client to the Bank. He/she will anticipate clients’ needs and suggest appropriate products and services. The Teller will also consistently refer clients to all areas of the Bank
- Six months previous client / customer service experience
- Six months experience in referring products / cross-selling preferred
- Six months prior cash handling experience preferred
- Process Financial Transactions (50%)
- Focus on client experience and creating relationships at the point of sale through Referral of Bank Products as measured through Compass (40%)
- Responsible to maintain satisfactory operational audits and drawer standards (10%)
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
First Financial Bancorp spreads itself thick. The holding company's flagship subsidiary, First Financial Bank, operates more than 120...