AT&T: So Much More of What You Work For
Looking for an opportunity where you can put your energy and enthusiasm to work?
Of course you are.
How about a chance to learn, grow and advance with the number one wireless company in America?
We’re AT&T, and the only thing we enjoy more than pioneering and selling the latest devices is helping people make the most of them.
Our retail opportunities are among the best, offering you great pay, strong benefits, advancement potential and a work environment full of fast-paced fun.
Opportunity, Security - and Great People
Find out what it’s like to work in an industry that’s not about to slow down- with a company that has a legacy of successful innovation.
- Start with the paycheck: We offer a competitive base pay.
- Add a full benefits package for both full and part time team members, which includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, paid time off, work/life resources and discounts on AT&T products and services.
- Round out your experience with paid training on the latest technologies and devices - today, tomorrow and for as long as you work with us
- As you learn and succeed, you’ll be eligible for new opportunities and financial rewards
- And every day, you’ll work in a fast-paced environment with customers and colleagues that appreciate your energy and assistance
Function in multiple roles that support the performance of the store’s retail experience. Responsible for ensuring an extraordinary customer experience by facilitating the coordination of customers being welcomed in, prioritizing transactions and advising of any wait time. Own the store’s service customer experience! Responsible for troubleshooting effectively and then resolving and/or following up on customer issues, ensuring our customers needs are addressed promptly, and communicating with the management team effectively.
Ensure positive experience for our internal/external customers by maintaining the integrity of store operating procedures including but not limited to: Inventory management, cash management, point of sale paperwork/recordkeeping, assists in the adherence to store merchandising standards, and the safety and security requirements in the store. Operate various internal tools and systems, terminal consoles and peripheral devices, and maintain time sensitive daily, weekly, and monthly records with a high degree of detail and accuracy. Act as the operational liaison between agents, vendors, customers and various AT&T departments.
May sell all products and services offered by the company. Answer inbound calls and assist sales representatives and customers by performing quick hit sales transactions. Perform other duties as assigned by management.
The functions listed below are representative of duties performed by this job title. Duties generally include but are not limited to the following:
GENERAL ESSENTIAL FUNCTION WHICH ARE NORMALLY REQUIRED:
Customer Experience and Sales
Store Operations (*may or may not not be required in all locations)
- Deliver AT&T’s “Our Retail Promise”
- Welcome customers to our store, coordinate check-in process and customer flow
- Function as a customer experience advocate
- Assist with sales when needed
- Work in a team environment to meet and exceed assigned goals
- Inventory management - including counts, ordering, maintaining, receiving, returning, tracking and securing equipment and supplies
- Perform operational tasks to maintain audit-ready status in store at all times
- Prepare bank deposits
- Balance cash drawer
- Process and prepare paperwork for recordkeeping and report generation
- Assist with store merchandising
o Work flexible hours (including evenings, weekends and holidays)
- Perform the following with reasonable accommodation:
o Stand for long periods of time
o Ability to lift up to 25 pounds
o Operate a personal computer, wireless equipment, copier and fax
o Work in other locations as the needs of the business dictate what may be required
o May be required to wear a uniform or company apparel as designated by management
Provisions listed in these Job Descriptions may be changed or modified by AT&T Mobility without prior notice at any time, at the Company's sole discretion.
- Associate Degree
- 1+ years of relevant work experience
- Telecommunications industry knowledge
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail
- Strong working knowledge of computer systems/software and computerized billing
- Strong customer service skills
- Thorough research skills
At AT&T, we’re connecting the world like never before. Ready to get in on the action? Together we’ll do great things. If you’re equal parts...