To assist the management team in the day-to-day operations of a rue21 store; report to the members of management in the store.
Sales and Customer Service:
- Promote positive customer relations through use of customer service and selling skills.
- Generate sales through customer interaction, fitting room assistance, and suggestive selling.
- Prevent asset loss through proper zoning and floor awareness.
- Effectively perform associate register transactions without errors or shortages.
- Comply with all rue21 policies and procedures.
- Adhere to store visual directives, maintenance standards, and cleanliness standards.
- Consistently exemplify a teamwork attitude with management and coworkers to improve personal and store performance.
- Communicate effectively with management and coworkers concerning business issues and product opportunities.
- Willingly accept additional responsibilities.
- Complete job responsibilities accurately and with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate a “Whatever It Takes” spirit.
- No prior experience is required, however, background in a customer service environment is desirable.
- Work schedule reflective of availability established at the time of hire, with the ability to increase hours and availability based on business needs.
rue21 - 22 months ago
rue comes from the French word for street while 21 embodies the age that everyone wants to be! Inspired by the spirit and style of one of...