Reporting to the Store Manager, this role is responsible for meeting established sales objectives by matching customer needs with the right products and services. As a critical member of the sales team, this role requires strong interpersonal skills and a passion for delivering outstanding customer service. The Solutions Specialist will be provided learning opportunities to stay abreast of the rapidly evolving Cox products and services and is expected to translate how device capabilities address various customer needs. To be successful in this role, this individual should have an aptitude for sensing and responding to various consumer types.
- High School diploma, GED, or relevant experience
- Minimum of 1 year of retail or sales experience
- Must have reliable, consistent transportation and ability to work at a variety of retail locations
- Eligibility to work in the United States
- Wireless retail sales experience is a plus
- Some college preferred
- Cash handling and previous billing system experience is preferred
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule which includes weekends, evenings, and holidays
- Computer literacy with an aptitude for learning communication products and services
- Business understanding and working knowledge of the wireless communications industry
- Ability to meet established sales targets
- Ability to be mobile within the store for long periods of time to greet and assist customers
Cox Communications - 18 months ago
Cox Communications is a multi-service broadband communications and entertainment company with 6.2 million total residential and commercial...