, with over 3,700 employees and management contracts in 32 cities in North America, is one of North America’s largest parking operators.
is a growing parking management company with a diverse workforce and an environment that fosters both personal and career growth. Our goal is to continue to develop and expand both our Company and our people.
As the primary point of contact, the Valet Attendant will provide exemplary customer service by serving all customers quickly, proficiently and efficiently. The Valet Attendant is responsible for parking and retrieving customer vehicles in a timely fashion while providing excellent customer service.
- Understand and meet all customers needs quickly, professionally and accurately
- Parks and retrieves customers vehicles in a timely fashion
- Responsible for ensuring work is conducted in a safe manner by maintaining traffic safety laws
- Completes a circle check for each vehicle and notes any pre-existing damage
- Request the matching valet ticket and guest name before retrieving the customers vehicle
- Responsible for processing daily revenue of attended facilities in accordance with the daily revenue policy and procedure at all times
- Responsible for properly enforcing payment guidelines and parking restrictions to preserve and grow revenue
- Maintains open lines of communication with their supervisor
- Uniforms must be worn when on duty in a neat and well groomed manner
- Other responsibilities as required
- 6 months of continuous customer service experience
- Valid drivers license with a clean driving record
- Ability to drive automatic and manual transmission vehicles and operate a vehicle in confined spaces
- Ability to work independently and in a team and meet deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively in English
- Problem solving skills
- Basic math skills
- Able to run, walk and stand on feet for long periods of time
- Able to lift 25 pounds
- Able and willing to work outdoors year round
- High School Diploma or GED
Must be available:
Monday from 7:00am-6:00pm and
Tuesday and Fridays, from 8:00am-12: 30pm
Starting Salary is $8.75 per hr + tips
To be considered a candidate you must include a resume, failure to include a resume with your application will eliminate you from being considered for this position.
*Equal Opportunity Employer*
Impark - 18 months ago