Are you savvy with computers and passionate about customer service?
We are looking for entry level part time Web Chat Customer Service Representatives to work in an inbound internet chat / call center. This is not a work from home position.
In this entry level role, you will identify internet customer needs, and review and update activity on accounts while handling multiple chat sessions concurrently. You will resolve customer issues in a prompt, professional, and friendly manner focusing on the customer experience.
For the past 77 years, Afni has provided contact customer service solutions to many of the nation's largest companies. It's good to be part of something big and see the impact your individual performance makes to the team. By joining our inbound internet chat center team, you will make a difference on the frontlines of customer service and enjoy the following as an Afni team member:
Successful candidates for an entry level Customer Service Representative role are fanatical about helping people while providing an exceptional customer service experience. You must be able to effectively multi-task in a fast-paced internet based environment.
- Paid Training! 2-3 week paid training program
- Part time schedules available after training
- Fun team environment
- Paid Time Off / Sick Time / Holidays
Additional requirements of an Internet Customer Service Representative include:
- High School Diploma or GED; Bachelor’s Degree, preferred
- 6 months to 1 year of customer service or sales experience in a service or sales related industry (examples: telecommunications, retail, food service, contact or call center support, etc.)
- Computer proficiency, including web navigation and basic keyboarding skills
- Excellent written communications skills
- 18 years of age and the ability to pass a background check and drug screen
Afni helps companies develop meaningful and profitable relationships with their customers. With contact centers in Alabama, Arizona,...