Simplicity travels fast. TRUMAKER is reinventing the way guys shop by making the process easy, convenient, and more fun.
We have recognized a problem: finding great fitting clothing is a hassle for men. We're solving this issue by providing a local, convenient, service-oriented shopping experience that helps men look their best so they can get on with doing things they enjoy.
We're on a mission to find the best candidates to become part of our master team of local Outfitters. They're out and about in their community socializing and dropping by to show customers our business and casual "built to fit" shirts, which make guys look and feel amazing. They take measurements while also providing style guidance and impeccable service to each and every client. Our Outfitters love what they do - helping men look their best!
What We Offer:
The Ideal Candidate:
- Flexible part-time and full-time schedules
- Complete training, support and mentorship from our field leadership team
- Vibrant company culture and fun work environment
- Generous commissions and bonuses based on monthly and career performance - High income potential
- Recognition, rewards, possible stock options, and discounts on men's clothing
Core Business Responsibilities:
- Has an eye for style and feels confident in ability to offer fashion advice to clients
- Can build strong relationships and has an interest in local networking
- Enjoys socializing and can successfully engage and relate to people of various ages, status levels, backgrounds, and fashion perspectives
- Is goal oriented, determined to succeed, and willing to work hard
- Has strong time-management, prioritization and organizational skills
- Attend initial and on-going trainings provided by TRUMAKER to grow and develop product knowledge, sales, abilities, styling and clientele building skills
- Schedule appointments and meet with clients at their office to take personalized fittings, provide style guidance and wardrobe planning for both professional and casual looks
- Effectively close sales, follow-up, and consistently promote new products to client base
- Deliver superior customer experience through building strong relationships and assisting clients to maintain or change their desired fashion image
Please submit a resume which includes education and work experience. Thanks!
We wanted a way to get a closet full of our favorite shirts. We liked the idea of made-to-measure, but not the cost or complexity of it, or...