Are you confident, customer focused, results oriented and do you desire the flexibility of working from home part time while being part of a strong global organization? Then we have the just the job for you!
As a Customer Care Specialist, you will maximize customer satisfaction for our HHonors Members by responding to incoming telephone calls , from members pertaining to their accounts, promotional mailings and statements, point accruals, redemption and other aspects of the HHonors program. You will consistently provide top notch service with a focus on reservation sales, ensuring high occupancy rates and sales are achieved.
In addition you will:
- Maximize number of calls taken on a daily basis, while consistently meeting all minimum performance Key Performance Indicators (KPI's).
- Responds to member requests in a friendly manner and follow up to ensure 100% satisfaction
- Performs data entry by enrolling new members and posting missing stays to member’s account
- Issue rewards and reissues membership materials upon request
- Contact individual properties, when appropriate, to address matters relating to member’s accounts while improving the program’s effectiveness by providing effective communication and feedback
- Participates in special projects or programs as assigned
- Actively participate in recurrent training and employee feedback sessions, including providing unsolicited feedback to offer suggestions for improving the customer experience.
- Continuously increase knowledge about all on-going Hilton promotions by using the promotion database
Required Job Schedule Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year experience in a customer focused role
- Minimum 6 months experience working in a performance driven role where you had specific metrics/goals
- Excellent communication and active listening skills, including the ability to speak, read and write fluently in English
- Strong computer proficiency, including ability to easily navigate multiple screens, talk and type at the same time, and troubleshoot basic computer issues
- Ability to sit for 4 hours taking back to back inbound calls
- Ability to pass reference checks, drug screen, and a criminal background
Required Technical Job Requirements
- In this work at home position you will need to be available to work 20 to 25 hours per week consisting of evening hours with an approx. start time between 5:00 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. Schedules will include weekend hours and some holidays.
- You must be available for our 7 week training program held onsite Monday through Friday for the first four weeks. The last 3 weeks may include Saturdays. Training will begin on: August 20th. Training Hours are: 6:00 p.m. to 11:30 p.m.
- You must reside within 50 miles of our office location (2050 Chennault Drive Carrollton, TX 75006), and have a dedicated land line with a local area code (to 972) by the New Hire Orientation date (cellular phones, or VoIP phones are not acceptable)
- Intel x86 compatible personal computer with CD burning capability and sound card, and a minimum of 512mb Ram memory, and a compatible monitor, keyboard and mouse.
- High speed wired internet connection (wireless is not acceptable)
- Home office free from background noise and distractions
Previous Call Center experience
Attendance is required at our paid, 6 hour Orientation Session, which is typically one week prior to training
Training pay is $7.50 per hour. Starting pay (upon graduation from training) is $10.00 per hour.
A World of Opportunities
Hilton Worldwide is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For 93 years, Hilton Worldwide has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. The company is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Its brands are comprised of more than 3,800 hotels and timeshare properties, with 630,000 rooms in 88 countries and include Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, DoubleTree by Hilton, Embassy Suites Hotels, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton Hotels, Homewood Suites by Hilton, Home2 Suites by Hilton and Hilton Grand Vacations. The company also manages the world-class guest reward program Hilton HHonors®. Visit www.hiltonworldwide.com for more information and connect with Hilton Worldwide at www.facebook.com/hiltonworldwide, www.twitter.com/hiltonworldwide, www.youtube.com/hiltonworldwide, www.flickr.com/hiltonworldwide and www.linkedin.com/company/hilton-worldwide.
Proud Part of Hilton Worldwide
HRCC handles inbound reservation request calls for all Hilton Worldwide brands, including: The Waldorf Astoria Hotels and Resorts®, Conrad Hotels and Resorts®, Hilton®, Doubletree®, Embassy®, Hilton Garden Inn®, Hampton, Homewood Suites®, Home2Suites by Hilton®. HRCC has had an enormous impact on the growth of Hilton Worldwide by shifting the task of booking reservations from operators at individual hotels to sophisticated call centers and localized web sites that process reservations for Hilton Worldwide hotels. Here at HRCC, we have a long history of providing hospitality and world class service to our customers. When you join Hilton Worldwide, you'll be part of a dynamic culture committed to the highest quality of service - a fun, family-oriented atmosphere where positive attitudes and a strong work ethic are rewarded. The people who make up Hilton Worldwide are called Team Members. And just like a close-knit family, team members are always willing to assist and encourage each other. In fact, supporting our team members is critical to our future. Our mission statement speaks to that, as well as our commitment to our employees.
Click here to view the location
Hilton - 11 months ago
Hilton Worldwide (formerly, Hilton Hotels Corporation) is a global hospitality company. It is owned by the Blackstone Group, a private equit...